CONTENT DELIVERY GUIDELINES
SPECIFICATIONS FOR VIDEO ASSETS
- Standard or High Definition Video Asset. File size not to exceed 7GB.
- MP4, MOV formats
- Standard or High Definition Promo video/Trailer. Length of Promo video/Trailer not to exceed 5 minutes.
- MP4, MOV formats
- Closed Captioning, if required, must be included in the Video Assets (burned in).
- If Licensed Content is in a language other than English, Licensor must provide a video asset with English subtitles burned in.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, all Licensed Content shall be delivered to Conscious Flix free of any: (a) advertising or promotional messaging, including any bumpers, end cards, or other messages that promote the Licensed Content, any other content, Licensor’s website, or any other online property (such as “call outs” to Licensor’s or third party websites); and (b) bugs, burn-ins, crawls, or other on-screen identifiers.
- No sexually explicit content
SPECIFICATIONS FOR MARKETING MATERIAL
- One digital poster (.jpeg preferred), 8.5inches x 11inches
- Two high resolution promotional images (landscape orientation). 300 dpi files preferred ( .jpeg preferred)
- One digital thumbnail-size image (landscape orientation)
SPECIFICATIONS FOR COPYRIGHTS, LICENSES, ETC.
- Music cue sheet
- A certificate of Commercial Liability insurance naming YOGIMILAN as an additional insured as set forth in the Agreement
- A complete and accurate photocopy of each Certificate of Copyright indicating that the Licensed Content has been registered for copyright with the United States Copyright Office, and in all other countries in the Territory that have a registration procedure, and any documentation pertaining to renewals of such registrations.
- If any of the Licensed Content contains sexually explicit content and was produced after March 15, 2009, as applicable, a signed copy of the Safe Harbor letter(s) as sent to the U.S. Attorney General in connection with each such licensed program.
- Any other materials that Conscious Flix may reasonably request.